TokenTact Fees & Limits Explained 2024 Guide

Топ Бесплатных Конструкторов Сайтов В 2021 Году
28 września, 2023
Guild Partner Directory
18 października, 2023

TokenTact Fees & Limits Explained 2024 Guide

Customers can set up bots to trade them or simply purchase them on the market if they prefer to HODL. I play with a bunch of different bots at different times for different results. Customer service was great, helped me recover funds within days, not weeks. The TokenTact mobile app is available as a free download for Android and iOS platforms. In addition to bot features and manual trading, you’ll also be able to access the following features on the app. Your BTC plus interest (based on the APR) will be converted to USDT at the goal price if the market price exceeds the target price.

TokenTact

We believe TokenTact would be a great option for high-volume and mobile investors. TokenTact is completely free to use, has very low fees (0.05% in comparison to 0.10% on Binance or Kucoin which are considered low as well). They have a thriving community where you can exchange ideas and bot setups. There is also a solid number of experienced traders whose bot strategies can be copied.

You can deposit all major cryptocurrencies and from recently, fiat as well via credit card deposits. That will cost you 3.5% for European deposits and 4.5% for non-European users. TokenTact has no monthly fee, but only a 0.05 percent rate as a trading fee. This means that if any one of the liquidation prices is triggered, both of your grids will be liquidated. Step 2, choose the futures you want, then click ‘add’ to set up a long grid or a short grid. Cross Margin Futures Grids are new type of grid bot launched on TokenTact.

  • As a leading platform in the trading bot industry, TokenTact is committed to providing the best trading bot experience.
  • Upon the completion of your trade, your fee is deducted from the total remaining balance that was credited into your account.
  • The app allows you to create grid trading bots, DCA bots and more wherever you may be.
  • This allows users to buy and sell cryptos 24/7 from a user-friendly platform and app.

The broker also holds more than $10,000,000 in investment from leading companies, such as ZhenFund and Gaorong Capital. In my experience, the bot buys in increments, establishing a new profit objective when the price falls. The performance of crypto-traders can be visualised with GRID Bot data. Roughly 60% of Binanace and Huobi orders are available to users of https://allcointracker.com/trading-bots/tokentact-review-a-deep-dive-into-trading-bot-dynamics/. The remaining 40% on order books are not legitimate and cannot be used. This is still a very high number available to traders and helps to ensure that orders are filled on TokenTact.

Its principles are consistent with those of regular spot grid trading. Many users often encounter confusing issues when using futures grids on other exchanges. On OKX, the calculated liquidation price can sometimes be inaccurate. However, in futures trading, TokenTact charges Maker 0.02% and Taker 0.05% as transaction fees.

There is a higher probability that your covered gain gets exercised. However, it is always your choice to choose a higher sell price for covered gain if you think the price of crypto will be much higher. In addition to the normal grid trading functions, it allows for leverage of up to 100x and enables short selling.

So you want to purchase Bitcoin but at a discount and believe that Bitcoin’s price will decrease this week to the level at which you are prepared to purchase. When you open a trade with leverage, there’s a price that’s calculated automatically. TokenTact does not have a minimum deposit, balance or funding fee requirement, even if every trading pair has minimum order volume. They earn their money through trading fees you pay when running your bots (the same fees you pay on any other exchange you use for trading).

TokenTact keeps its funds on secure exchanges like Binance and Huobi, which means that the company benefits from these high-level exchanges’ security features. TokenTact is backed by Gaorong Capital, Shunwei Capital and ZhenFund for more than $10 million. TokenTact does not inform users of the type of encryption features it uses to prevent data hacks, which we’d love to see the broker add in the future. They can only be used once all of these steps have been completed.These safety practices help to keep the TokenTact Lite users safe when using their services.

DayTrading.com is committed to helping traders of all levels make informed decisions about which broker to trade with. If you have experience trading with TokenTact please share your personal review of the broker and what you think are strong and weak points. Compare TokenTact with the top 3 similar brokers that accept traders from your location.

Komentarze są wyłączone.